International Ballet Workshop will be held simultaneously during the Competition (22nd-25th March 2019). The program will consist of Ballet Technique classes with Misha Tchoupakov, Eriberto Verardi, Alexander Mishutin, Heike Keller, Elek Tibor Zsolt, Valentin Bartes, Mónika Barna and Contemporary Dance classes with Stephen Delattre, Dino Verga, Igor Kirov.
The workshop is mandatory to all competitors (except professional division dancers).
Teatro Politeama Greco
via XXV Luglio, 73100 Lecce (LE) (www.politeamagreco.it)
Via dei Palumbo 59, Lecce – Tel. +39 0832 09 11 29
Via Cosimo De Giorgi 53 A, Lecce – Tel. +39 3932 26 77 93
100 euros/3 days all courses
- Participants registration is on March 21, 2019
- Participants must check in at the workshop at least half-hour (30 min) in advance on the day of their classes begin.
- Please make your travel plans accordingly.
Competitors are responsible for securing their own medical and accidental insurance for the duration of the workshop.
- Travel and expenses to and from Lecce, Italy are the responsibility of the participant.
- Accommodation is the responsibility of the participant. Special rates are available for housing and food (see About – Location)
Vincenzo Zoppi (Italia)