International Ballet Workshop will be held simultaneously during the Competition (16th-19th March 2018). The program will consist of Ballet Technique classes with Irina Zhelonkina, Misha Tchoupakov, Eriberto Verardi, Alexander Mishutin, Jan Broeckx, Slauka Ladewig Señkowski, Valentin Bartes, and Contemporary Dance classes with Dino Verga, Paola Scoppettuolo and Roberta Fontana
Teatro Politeama Greco via XXV Luglio, 73100 Lecce (LE) (www.politeamagreco.it)
Balletto del Sud Via Attilio Biasco, 10, 73100 Lecce Italy (www.ballettodelsud.it)
100 euros/3 days all courses
via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants registration is on Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Participants must check in at the workshop at least half-hour (30 min) in advance on the day of their classes begin.
- Please make your travel plans accordingly.
- Competitors are responsible for securing their own medical and accidental insurance for the duration of the workshop.
Travel and Accommodations
- Travel and expenses to and from Lecce, Italy are the responsibility of the participant.
- Accommodation is the responsibility of the participant. Special rates are available for housing and food (see About – Location)